Friday 27 October 2017

New Girly Bear


I mentioned in my last post about the lovely dusky pink piece of mohair I had on my work desk, well this little girl was created using it, I really enjoyed working with this mohair, it was lovely and dense with a good strong backing and I found the perfect ultra suede for her pads.  Looking through my fabric stash I found the lovely silver grey cotton with roses to match her fur which made the perfect dress and bow for her which I decorated with white cotton edging, I love how she turned out.  She was snapped up very quickly by a lovely lady, I will be sad to see her leave but I am sure she will be well loved and looked after.  I now have a vintage style bunny cut out and on my work desk, back to traditional brown colours for this bunny but hoping it turns out to be a girl and I can give her a nice dress.  Won't be long before Christmas now, I still have some bears waiting on my website for adoption that would make ideal presents for family or friends or even for a little self indulgent treat at Christmas time.

Pauline x

No comments: